Our ICF Mentoring Program was designed to serve any coach who is currently pursuing their ICF ACC or ICF PCC credentials. This mentoring program fulfills the International Coach Federation (ICF) ACSTH or Portfolio Path requirement of “10 hours of Mentor Coaching over a minimum of three months to be documented on your online application. Your Mentor Coach must be a PCC or MCC in good standing.“
Mentor Coaching Program Overview
You will have an experiential experience through the collaborative environment while also experiencing a range of coaching styles. The cohorts are made up of no more than 7 participants. This allows for everyone to fully engage with the material and one another. This aligns with the ICF requirement of 10 hours of live mentor coaching; the full mentoring program provides you with 7 hours of group mentoring and 3 hours of 1:1 sessions.
- Each participant receives 7 group sessions, each 60-min (7 hrs total), and three individual sessions, each 60-min (3 hrs total) over a 3.5-month or 7-month period, you choose the duration.
- Group sessions include peer coaching with fishbowl observation, discussions exploring the ICF Core Competencies, and ICF Ethics. These sessions will also help you prepare for your CKA exam. All group sessions must be attended live, and participation required.
- Individual sessions are customized to address the needs of the mentee such as focusing on reviewing and discussing a pre-recorded coaching session the mentee has had with an existing client or going deeper into ICF ethics and core competencies.
Customized to fit your need
Choice One: 3.5 month Mentoring Program (three 1:1 sessions, seven group sessions)
Choice Two: 7 month Mentoring Program (three 1:1 sessions, seven group sessions)
Choice Three: 3-10 month 1:1 customized Mentoring Program (ten 1:1 sessions)
Mentor Coaching Program Investment Breakdown
- $1200 for the full 10-hour program (7 hours of group sessions & 3 hours of 1:1 sessions).
- If you are registering for the full 10-hour program, ask for the #COVID19 20% off discount. That will bring your total investment to $960 only!
- $150 per session for any missed group session make-up via 1:1 60-min call.
- $700 for SEVEN hours of group sessions only.
- $600 for THREE hours of 1:1 sessions only.
- $1800 for TEN hours of 1:1 sessions only
- Ready to get started? The first step is filling out this Intake Application to the process started.
- If you are let go from work currently due to #COVID19 ask about our financial support hardship program. to help with your ICF mentoring fees.
Information for ACSTH and Portfolio Path Candidates
ACSTH and Portfolio path processes include a performance evaluation where ICF Assessors will review recorded coaching sessions with transcripts. ACC applicants are required to submit one session, and PCC applicants submit two. I can work with you during our 1:1 sessions to help determine the strongest session(s) to submit to ICF for review for your application.